آیه ۳۹ سوره ابراهیم
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِی وَهَبَ لِی عَلَی الْکِبَرِ إِسْمَاعِیلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبِّی لَسَمِیعُ الدُّعَاءِ
ستایش خدای را که به من در زمان پیری دو فرزندم اسماعیل و اسحاق را عطا فرمود (و درخواست مرا اجابت کرد) که پروردگار من البته دعای بندگان را شنواست.
همه ستایش ها ویژه خدایی است که اسماعیل واسحاق را در سنّ پیری به من بخشید؛ یقیناً پروردگارم شنونده دعاست.
سپاس خدای را که با وجود سالخوردگی، اسماعیل و اسحاق را به من بخشید. به راستی پروردگار من شنونده دعاست.
سپاس خدایی را که در این پیری اسماعیل و اسحاق را به من عطا کرد. پروردگار من دعاها را می شنود.
حمد خدای را که در پیری، اسماعیل و اسحاق را به من بخشید؛ مسلّماً پروردگار من، شنونده (و اجابت کننده) دعاست.
Praise to Allah, who has granted to me in old age Ishmael and Isaac. Indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of supplication.
“Praise be to Allah, Who hath granted unto me in old age Isma’il and Isaac: for truly my Lord is He, the Hearer of Prayer!
The savior of the apocalypse, he is a descendant of the Only Son of Ibrahim who was sacrificed.
But who is the only son?
|א וַיְהִי, אַחַר הַדְּבָרִים הָאֵלֶּה, וְהָאֱלֹהִים, נִסָּה אֶת-אַבְרָהָם; וַיֹּאמֶר אֵלָיו, אַבְרָהָם וַיֹּאמֶר הִנֵּנִי.||۱ And it came to pass after these things, that God did prove Abraham, and said unto him: ‘Abraham’; and he said: ‘Here am I.’|
|ב וַיֹּאמֶר קַח-נָא אֶת-בִּנְךָ אֶת-יְחִידְךָ אֲשֶׁר-אָהַבְתָּ, אֶת-יִצְחָק, וְלֶךְ-לְךָ, אֶל-אֶרֶץ הַמֹּרִיָּה; וְהַעֲלֵהוּ שָׁם, לְעֹלָה, עַל אַחַד הֶהָרִים, אֲשֶׁר אֹמַר אֵלֶיךָ.||
◦ And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son ,Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
According to the Torah, Ishmael is fourteen years older than Isaac.
Hagar runs away from Sarah according to the Torah !!!!!
I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But my covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you by this time next year.” ۲۲ When he had finished speaking with Abraham, God went up from him.
۲۳ On that very day Abraham took his son Ishmael and all those born in his household or bought with his money, every male in his household, and circumcised them, as God told him. 24 Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised, 25 and his son Ishmael was thirteen;
Expelling Hagar according to the Torah!!!
- ۱۲ And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.
- ۱۳ And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation because he is thy seed.
- ۱۳ And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation because he is thy seed.
- ۱۴ And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
- ۱۵ And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs.
If we assume that according to the Torah, Ismail was a child and he was four or seven years old, the time of their forced migration !!! How again, a year before Isaac was born, he was thirteen years old.
Can an eighteen-year-old be hidden under a bush?
Who added the word Isaac and changed the sequence of the Torah? !!!
It means that only son is Ismael who was Fourteen years older than Issac
Why did Ibrahim love him because he migrated to Faran with his mother when he was a child and his father Ibrahim often endured many hardships to see them?
فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْیَ قَالَ یَا بُنَیَّ إِنِّی أَرَىٰ فِی الْمَنَامِ أَنِّی أَذْبَحُکَ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا تَرَىٰ ۚ قَالَ یَا أَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ ۖ سَتَجِدُنِی إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّابِرِینَ
When he was old enough to assist in his endeavour, he said, ‘My son! I see in dreams that I am sacrificing you. See what you think.’ He said, ‘Father! Do whatever you have been commanded. If Allah wishes, you will find me to be patient.’
Marriage, divorce and polygamy in the New Testament
“Why then,” they asked, “did Moses order a man to give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?” ۸Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because of your hardness of heart; but it was not this way from the beginning. ۹Now I tell you that whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman, commits adultery.”
The above expressions are well used for several topics:
- A) Divorce has not been legitimate from the beginning.
- B) Moses allowed divorce because of the cruelty of the people.
- C) Divorce is not permissible under any circumstances other than adultery.
- D) It is better for those who are able not to marry
- How did Christ, who himself claims to have come to complete the Torah, not to change it, forbid anything that was permissible in the religion of Moses (pbuh)?
- Matthew 5:17, NASB: “‘Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.”Matthew 5:17, NLT: “‘Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. “
- Jesus counters the lie that He is calling for the law of Moses to be “abolished.” He tells all those who are listening His intent is not to discard the law or the Prophets. The Jewish law of Moses consisted of the first five books of the Bible, known as the Pentateuch. “The Prophets” include most of the rest of what Christians now call the Old Testament, especially books by Isaiah, Jeremiah, and other prophets sent by God to deliver His messages to Israel.
- The book of Hebrews explains how God always intended the old covenant to lead to a new covenant (Hebrews 8:6–۸). That transition is not to eradicate what God has spoken, but to complete its intended purpose. As the Son of God, the God who gave the law to Moses and gave the prophecies to the prophets, Jesus would have no desire to wipe out those messages. Instead, Jesus declares that He has come “to fulfill” the law and the Prophets.
Polygamy in Christianity
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt at teaching;
The bishop therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, orderly, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
In these verses, Paul commands bishops and deacons to have only one wife. Is the implication of this commandment other than that polygamy and polygamy were so prevalent among Christians at that time that everyone, even bishops, and deacons, dealt with it, and so Paul commanded bishops and deacons to have only one wife? Indeed, why are the current bishops forbidden to marry even one woman?
Did Paul convert the Romans to Christianity? Or did he Romanize Christianity?
- For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Do you want to be unafraid of the one in authority? Then do what is right, and you will have his approval. ۴Forhe is God’s servant for your But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not carry the sword in vain. He is God’s servant, an agent of retribution to the wrongdoer. ۵Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment but also as a matter of conscience / Romans 13:4
- Galatians 3
- ۲۳ Before the coming of this faith,[j]we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. ۲۴ So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. ۲۵ Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.
Paul is distressed that Galatian (Gentile) believers are being persuaded to adopt circumcision and the observance of Jewish law as necessary to inclusion in God’s covenant people. He reminds the Galatians that they received the Spirit by believing the proclamation about Christ crucified and not by doing works of the law (3:1-5).
What book is the Quran?
The Qur’an Revealed to the prophet Muhammad, a descendant of Ishmael, in the very anti-feminist atmosphere of Arabia.
The verses of the Qur’an and the behavior of the Prophet of Islam in defense of women became such that the Ansar of the Prophet protested that our women do not obey.
Verses of polygamy and its interpretations
Quranic verses should be interpreted with the spirit and atmosphere of the Quran and its totality.
◦وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تُقْسِطُوا فِی الْیَتَامَىٰ فَانْکِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَکُمْ مِنَ النِّسَاءِ مَثْنَىٰ وَثُلَاثَ وَرُبَاعَ ۖ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَهً أَوْ مَا مَلَکَتْ أَیْمَانُکُمْ ۚ ذَٰلِکَ أَدْنَىٰ أَلَّا تَعُولُوا
◦If you fear that you may not deal justly with the orphans, then marry [other] women that you like, two, three, or four. But if you fear that you may not treat them fairly, then [marry only] one, or [marry from among] your slave-women. That makes it likelier that you will not be unfair.
◦«لن تستطیعوا أن تعدلوا بین النساء و لو حرصتم» (نساء: ۱۲۹); شما هرگز نتوانید میان زنان به عدالت رفتار کنید، هرچند راغب و حریص بر عدل و درستى باشید.
◦You will not be able to be fair between wives, even if you are eager to do so. Yet do not turn away from one altogether, leaving her as if in a suspense. But if you are conciliatory and Godwary, Allah is indeed all-forgiving, all-merciful.
◦Justice in this verse is about heartfelt love. And that it is a matter of non-discretion
Imam Musa Sadr opinion
Islam’s attention to the observance of installments and justice, which is considered as the ruling spirit of the rules.
Non-application of polygamy sentence (unconditional release)
None of the verses of the Qur’an absolutely permits polygamy.
The verse emphasizes fear in not observing justice and not allowing polygamy.
That is, polygamy is a necessity that is allowed under certain conditions
◦Sheikh Ahmad al-Tayyib, the senior imam of Al-Azhar Mosque and former president of Al-Azhar University in Egypt, recently said that having multiple wives at the same time is an injustice against women. “Those who say polygamy should exist are all wrong,” he said. “We must complete the verses of the Qur’an.”
◦According to this cleric, having a spouse is the rule and polygamy is a limited exception. According to him, [numerous couples] are limited in Islam and need fair treatment. “If there is no justice, having more than one spouse is forbidden.”
◦But the cleric did not explicitly call for a ban on polygamy.
◦According to this famous Al-Azhar cleric: “This is due to the lack of proper understanding of the Qur’an and the sunnah of the Prophet, and it is mostly injustice against women and children.”
What is the answer of those who say that polygamy is obsolete in Judaism? Hear from their own language
The Prophet of Islam in the religious texts of Judaism.
Story of how Muhammad (PBUH) * becomes the messenger
الَّذِینَ آتَیْنَاهُمُ الْکِتَابَ یَعْرِفُونَهُ کَمَا یَعْرِفُونَ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَإِنَّ فَرِیقًا مِنْهُمْ لَیَکْتُمُونَ الْحَقَّ وَهُمْ یَعْلَمُونَ
گروهی که ما بر آنها کتاب فرستادیم، (محمد صلّی اللّه علیه و آله و سلّم و حقّانیّت) او را به خوبی میشناسند همان گونه که فرزندان خود را، و لکن گروهی از آنان (از راه عناد) حق را کتمان میکنند در صورتی که علم به آن دارند.
Those whom We have given the Book recognize him just as they recognize their sons, but a part of them indeed conceal the truth while they know.
Writer: sayyid Mohsen Madani