The Role of the energy citizen via Energy Democracy in the realization of the layered cosmopolitan order /The result of 12 years of technical efforts and political studies of Sayyid Mohsen Madani
Starting of Central Idea: 2018
Theoretical research: 2018-2019-ongoing
Case study 2019 – ongoing(France, Germany, Greece(Europ) and Costa Rica.. cities: Paris, Berlin, Brussels…)
:Introducing the idea of a layered cosmopolitan system through energy democracy
The Role of the energy citizen via Energy Democracy in the realization of the layered cosmopolitan order 02.03.2020
Future research: 2020- continues
Correspondence and documents with its date are available
This research project aims to focus on the consequences of applying energy policies via energy democracy on the decentralization of wealth and power along with the Creating Energy citizens to more realize the cosmopolitan citizenship who abler to solve and fight with democracy crisis in the international system. It can be said that in the age of globalization, democracy is in crisis both domestically and internationally.
The current international system easily allows not to be taken seriously under the pretext of security and job creation, energy transfer, environmental protection, and international treaties such as the Paris agreement or Rio 20 are still disputed and negotiated for years to fulfill the obligations of the parties and on the other hand, the danger of accumulating wealth and power as a legacy of the fossil fuel economy continues.
During this research, the theoretical relationship between the citizen of energy and cosmopolitan democracy will be further explored, and through the case study of energy democracy projects and qualitative comparative analysis in the around World, the various dimensions of public ownership, democratic control, and forms of participation and its impact on the cultural, organizational, moral, and civil dimensions of cosmopolitan democracy (4 dimensions of cosmopolitan democracy) will be examined.
If we want to make the transition to a cosmopolitan democracy in the international system to solve the crisis of democracy
would we think a good way to do that would be to ﬁnd out how energy democracy strengthens collective decision-making, fair value, dignity, active agency, and satisfaction
Implementing energy democracy in cities and changes in existing smart cities and turning smart citizens into cosmopolitan citizens through energy democracy
Realization of cosmopolitan citizenship in the form of quantum physics and passing through the nation-state citizen with the Newton physics model in local and regional economies
Finally, Finally, suggestions on how to use the cosmopolitan citizen and the energy citizen in treaties and international organizations to make them more effective
: Contact us about this research
- Political and Economic Researcher especially in the field of energy policy and Economic
- Professional Expert and extensive skills in the topics of Energy and Consultations on renewable energy and Distributed generation. (Financial and technical)
- I have expertise in the fields of SCADA, automation, and collaboration in engineering projects.
Trying for a greener city
Schneider Electric CEO’s explanations of its energy programs at the entrance of Showroom, Paris
Invited as the winner of the Schneider Electric Company Energy Award
Sample server room in Schneider Electric
New energy development program in less developed and deprived areas
Energy Show Seoul, South Korea
Consulting and implementation of energy investment projects
Master Art Degree – Political science Oct 2010- Feb 2013
Islamic Azad University of Science and Research of Tehran, Iran
Bachelor’s Degree – Power Electrical Engineering ۲۰۰۳-۲۰۰۷
Islamic Azad University of Gonabad, Iran.
Energy Policy & Political Science
- Consulting in the field of energy policy and especially energy optimization to Khorasan regional power company. (April 2018).
- Negotiations with authorities and policymakers of the Iranian energy sector and analysis and review of renewable power plants and Negotiations on solving their problems and future studies in the field of energy in Iran. (January 2018)
-Founder of the educational website ” www.jahanvatani.ir “
(Jan 2015- percent).
I have been trying to share this series information in Jahanvatani.ir
Introduction of democracy models and Promoting the concept of good governance (Farsi)
Promoting the principles of cosmopolitan democracy
Promoting Sustainable Development Principles and Third Millennium Goals
Familiarizing the community with renewable energies and their importance.
– Participate in different courses:
-Workshop on “The Simulation of UN security Council-Tehran, Iran – 2012
– Conference: ” The Evolution of Human Right Concepts Tehran, Iran – 2015
– Participated in the 4th International Model OIC, Global Summit Held in Mashhad-2016
– Speech and presentation in Energy Show 2015 in Seoul – Korea -2015
“Realities and needs of the Energy industry in the Middle East and Iran
– Project Navigator Training Workshop of IRENA – International Renewable Energy Agency- Nov 2017
- Member of Founding Board of Political Science Association of Tehran University of Science and Research. – ۲۰۱۳.
Knowledge and software expertise:
- Microsoft Window s (all versions)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Internet Tools (Browsers, email, etc.)
Professional searcher on the internet to find benefit catalogs,
articles and ORGs for communication.
- Expert of Mendeley Software for research purposes.
- Photoshop software and video making
- Enough expertise in WordPress, SEO and Google Analytics
- A professional specialist in professional electrical industry software
Field of Energy
– Adviser of ECO Iran Chemical Company (May 2018-present)
- Advising Construction of a solar power plant in the factory
- Construction of a motor oil production line with the cooperation of South Korean and Chinese companies
-Technical Project Manager / Athos solar .co (German company): (Oct 2017 – May 2018)
Review technical and investment issues
Supervise technical functions
Solar Panel Washing System Design
Negotiating with commodity suppliers
Negotiating with government executives on various issues
Analysis of data on forty plants for the construction of a solar power plant.
Check the amount of energy produced per site based on climatic conditions
Checking the contracts of sites and developers with the New Energy Organization of Iran
– Energy Investment Advisor of City Council, Municipally, in Bajestan (2015 -2016)
(About CHP power plant and Solar Power Plant – ECO PARK)
- Investigate the profitability of power plant construction
- Determine the exact time of return on investment and the rate of return.
- Negotiating with manufacturers of Gas Power Engine.
- Doing the final selection of the manufacturer of generators and negotiate with them.
- Obtaining a guaranteed contract electricity sales with Khorasan Regional Electricity Distribution Company.
- Giving a satisfied Offer for heating and cooling with thermal of Gas Power Plant.
- Design Solar systems and other Equipment for Eco Park
- Continuous updating of the details of project and coordination with other organization
- Attend meetings of government managers to defend the plan.
– Business Expert
Peyman Khotoot Shargh .co, Mashhad, Iran
Full Time – Oct 2013 to Dec 2015
- Marketing for the company’s products (RTU, Meter …)
- The estimated cost of technical projects
- Technical shopping for projects
Expert of SCADA
Peyman Khotoot Shargh, Mashhad, Iran
Full Time -Apr 2010 to Oct 2013
- Expert of RTU560-ABB & Zenon Software
- Network Manager Software – ABB
– Engineering of RTU Systems – Modje Niroo Group, Tehran, Iran
Full-Time Oct 2009 to Apr 2010
- Installation Fault Indicator of Schneider Electric Company
- Dep of tenders.
Skill of Power Electrical Energy:
- Project Manager
- Commercial Affairs &Marketing
- Business Advisor for Investing in CHP Gas Power Plant & Renewable Systems
- Data analysis of Energy sector
۴.۱. SCADA Solutions:
- System Developer (Software/Hardware)
- System Designer (Engineering)
- System Integration (Software, Communication, RTU)
- Network Manager Systems of ABB
- Zenon (Energy Edition) of COPA-DATA
۴.۲. RTU Systems:
- System Developer
- System Designer
۴.۳. Expert of “PV Software” PVSYST
Award & Honors:
- I am a winner of the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon Energy Contest.
I had the closet guess to the amount of energy generated through their energy tiles at the Schneider Electric
Paris Marathon 2014 ۶ April 2014
- Participation in exhibitions and meeting with South Korean companies on renewable energy
(at the invitation of KOTRA, Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency Commercial Section,
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Iran)
Sweet 2012 – Expo Exhibition 2012
- Speech and presentation in Energy Show 2015 in Seoul – Korea
“Realities and needs of the Energy industry in the Middle East and Iran